Updates

After a long silence it’s time to update my blog again. So what happened? I moved from AS3 to HaXe and actually published my first flash game written in HaXe. This was a very ambitious job and virtually took all my time because in addition to a very tight deadline I had to port my AS3 libraries to HaXe.

By the time the game was finished I started to work on a single open source library called polygonal as a replacement for the as3ds and motor2 project. The latter simply became unmanageable as it was using many other small libraries – so it made sense to bundle everything and provide a single out of the box solution, rather than creating a bunch of small projects.

Meanwhile, the polygonal project is hosted here: http://code.google.com/p/polygonal/
The next task is to update the physics engine so it compiles against the new library.